An independent full system supplier of fuel efficient powertrains. With over 40 years of experience in the production of CVT Transmissions, they also offer electric powertrains for New Energy Vehicles such as Plugin Hybrids (PHEVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs), as well as DCT Transmissions.
As a Mechanical Architect Powertrains you will:
- Be responsible for the lay out of the total transmission designs;
- Collaborate with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production;
- Be taking the lead in making decisions on concept and design and provide technical support to the assembly department.
As a Mechanical Architect Powertrains you have…
- Master degree in mechanics or mechatronics;
- Experience in the field of mechanics, dynamic, production and transmission lay outs within a R&D transmission environment;
- Experience with transmission layouts and interfaces.
- The chance to join a well respected innovative company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry;
- A dynamic work environment, the chance to grow and to develop your competences in new technologies;
- Motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines;
- A congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.